Wednesday, June 9, 2010



I long for my sisters.
The aching is strengthening with each passing day. My Cherbear and Amista: a better pair cannot be found.... My plans for our European get away, just need a few more thousand dollars into the "Going-to-Europe with my siblings jar"! I can smell the tantalizing delicacies and lower standard of personal hygiene from here. To know that you both have dealt with my bossiness, constant sarcasm for the years of 1993-1996, and have smelled more of my farts than you ever needed too....AND you still choose to stay connected with me?....super hero's you both are!

Mistry- I hope to one day choreograph another Paula Abdul song with you....big sweaters and stretch pants and all!
Shirl- Have we ever discovered what else can make us laugh until we pee our pants except for "blue eyelashes"??!!
I love both of you more than underwear that succeed at being both comfortable AND suggestive!!! xoxoxoxo ~Tamikins~

1 comment:

  1. Oooohoho. Right back at you kiddo. I miss you more than the ability to put on jeans without sucking in. I love our text games of "What I never thought I'd have to say to another human being that I totally just had to say to my own kid," and "Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking." I am so on board with a trip to Europe with you both! Omigosh, we could have contests to see which one of us could eat the most pastries in France and the most pasties in England. Bonjour monsieurs croissants au chocolate! (The fact that I jumped right to thoughts about European and British food *may* have something to do with the aforementioned problem with the jeans.) I love you Tamikins and Mist!

    ReplyDelete